Helio Ferreira has been charged with three counts of horrific sexual crimes that took place in Oregon. Within his leader position, he used his authority to use and abuse women. So, brace yourself for these disgusting details. Here goes…
- Georgia senior pastor at Grace Fellowship Seventh Day Adventist Church; has been indicted in Oregon for allegedly sexually assaulting three women in 2012; 2016 and 2018.
- The 41 year old was arrested December 3 with cooperation from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation; Lowdnes County Sheriff’s Office; and Portland Police Bureau.
- Finally, Ferreira is charged with two counts of sodomy in the first degree; two counts of kidnapping in the first degree; three counts of rape in the first degree; one count of sexual abuse in the first degree; and one count of identity theft.
Helio Ferreira Timeline Of Criminal Activities
- On or about November 17, 2012; Ferreira allegedly willfully had sex with someone incapable of consent; either because of mental incapacitation or physical handicap.
- Then on September 18, 2016; Ferreira allegedly kidnapped a different female. After that, he committed sexual crimes against her; including rape.
- Finally September 7, 2018; Ferreira allegedly kidnapped a third female; and again committed sexual crimes against the victim.
Moreover; during the trial the pastor pled not guilty to all three crimes. Previously, he had fled to Georgia avoiding getting caught. But simultaneously Ferreira was linked to all three cases by DNA evidence.
Anyone with leading info about Helio Ferreira should contact Portland Police Bureau Detective Ross Dormady at 503-823-0880.