- Helio Ferreira, senior pastor at Grace Fellowship Seventh Day Adventist Church has been indicted in Oregon for allegedly sexually assaulting three women in 2012, 2016 and 2018.
- The 41 year old was arrested December 3 with cooperation from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, Lowdnes County Sheriff’s Office and Portland Police Bureau.
- Ferreira is charged with two counts of sodomy in the first degree, two counts of kidnapping in the first degree, three counts of rape in the first degree, one count of sexual abuse in the first degree, and one count of identity theft.
- On or about November 17, 2012, Ferreira allegedly willfully had sex with someone incapable of consent either because of mental incapacitation or physical handicap.
- On or about September 18, 2016, Ferreira allegedly kidnapped a different female and then committed sexual crimes against her, including rape.
- On or about September 7, 2018, Ferreira allegedly kidnapped a third female and again committed sexual crimes against the victim.
Anyone with leading info about this man should contact Portland Police Bureau Detective Ross Dormady at 503-823-0880.